Fall Out Boy RULES!!!!!!! Fall Out Boy RULES!!!!!!!

Pretty funny stuff

Heh, that made me laugh a lot. What scares me the most is that I think most of those are the real lyrics O.o But anyway, pretty funny take on that song, my only suggestion is to I guess clean up some of the graphics a little... I know a lot of it was stick-figure-y on purpose, but there were a few points where things were a little unorganized. Am I making sense? Oh well, awesome video either way.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

Very original, especially for a sprite movie

That was pretty funny XDDD I really liked how you had Mario 64 and Paper Mario backgrounds with sprite characters. And some of the people in that gay bar didn't surprise me... we all knew Tingle was a little off to begin with. I have one question though, that ending, does that mean that wasn't really Mario that raped Luigi in the beginning? (speaking of which, I liked all the imagery that came with that, the koopa going into the pipe and stuff, funneh shtuff.)

Po-po Ninja Po-po Ninja

Not bad, but could be better.

This was pretty good, I thought the way all the little ninja people looked, and all the different fights were pretty creative, I especially liked the hiding-behind-the-corpse part, and you must have worked hard on this. You might want to put a little more detail into backgrounds, and maybe make your action a little bit faster-paced. It was cool, but there were a few times when everyone was moving a little slowly, and the black ninjas reacted very slowly at a few points. Maybe get some faster-paced music, too. But you've really got a great idea here, please make more! :P

Hinterlain responds:

Thanks.
No i dont think i will be making anymore poninjas. this kind of stuff is rather boring. A frame-by-frame next i think... Another one

Short Circuit Short Circuit

That was awesome!

You've got a really cool idea here! I loved the music and the way the backgrounds and asteriks moved along with it was really cool. The only thing I disliked was how difficult it was to see everything - my eyes started to hurt quickly. But besides that, awesome game! 5'd!